Sourced from our partners Bimmerworld, these Motion Control 2 way adjustable non-remote reservoir coilovers are the premium coilovers that your E46 (including M3) deserve!
James Clay and the team at Bimmerworld have been a huge part of the success and growth of the Spec E46 series. The coilover that was chosen for this series was not taken lightly and after much thought, the team chose Motion Control due to the supreme damping ability and damping consistency.
Features are nothing without execution, and MCS dampers are produced and assembled with unparalleled craftsmanship. With over 50 years of experience in the racing suspension industry, MCS products are born of a foundation of winning damper products and they're hand-built in Georgia by highly-skilled technicians – the MCS damper is the absolute best product that can be produced. The proper suspension setup will not only help reduce lap times on track, but also give you a much better ride on the street.
- Monotube design for consistent and precise operation
- Accommodates a wide range of spring rates without the need to revalve or customize
- Very smooth at low and high frequencies – no traditional pre-loaded valve stacks are used
- Comfortable on the road and easy to adjust to race conditions
- Large piston diameter - more fluid displacement gives better low speed damper control
- Blow-off valve system controlled by Wave Spring Technology provides maximum low speed damping control, but is able to blow off at high damper velocities for bumps, curbs, and landings after curbs
- 14 discrete clicks of compression adjustment, 18 clicks of rebound - every click is noticeable
- One adjuster knob for both compression and rebound gives clear click resolution with integrated release button to switch from rebound to compression mode
- Adjuster knob located on top of shaft - easy accessible
- Double-piston design using Teflon piston bands in all front struts for extra side load support
- 22mm strut shaft diameter, 16mm shock shaft
- Integrated reservoir for easy installation and weight savings
- Shock bodies and spring hardware made from premium aluminum alloy, anodized for long-term durability and appearance
- Strut housings coated with a special nickel coating for a long lasting corrosion free life
- Ride height adjustable
- Fully rebuildable in the USA