***MUST USE 75w110 ON ALL CUSTOM DIFFSONLINE DIFFERENTIALS***
Red Line 75w110 Gear Oil is designed to provide the highest degree of protection and greatest efficiency for your drivetrain with extra protection under high temps and stress compared to 75w90.
Red Line's drivetrain lubricants are optimized for differential, transmission or transaxle use over a wide range of temperatures. Their gear oils contain polyol-ester base-stocks to provide excellent lubrication even under the extreme conditions of high-loading and high-temperatures -- their natural lubricity provide excellent slipperiness which reduces the sliding friction in hypoid gears to reduce wear and temperatures.
Redline's 75w110 gear oil is a GL-5+ and GL-6 spec oil and it's the preferred choice for conventional and LSD differentials. This gear oil contains limited-slip friction modifiers for decreased noise and better wear from clutch-type LSD units.
E46 M3 stock differentials must use 75w140 - custom differentials use 75w110
- Fully-synthetic polyol ester base stocks -excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index (VI) for consistent viscosity and film thickness with varying temperatures
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceeds API GL-5 specifications
Sold per quart